NATIONAL NEWS - If you’re planning to start tertiary study or training for an accredited qualification, you may qualify for a scholarship.
By applying, you choose to step into the world of more knowledge, and we all know knowledge is power.
During this learning intervention, you will be exposed to theory, knowledge and practical work.
You will be guided through the period of study by qualified assessors. The information shared during the induction will give you important information about the learning material and assessments. Your end goal is to compile a Portfolio of Evidence (POE) for your final assessment. How much you learn and how well you perform is in your hands.
What are the advantages?
Sponsored accredited training will offer you the advantage of getting ahead of the curve, by obtaining an accredited qualification, which in turn will make you more employable. In addition, your Curriculum Vitae (CV or list of your qualifications) will stand out from the thousands of others who also apply for the position.
What are the criteria for application?
- You must be between 18 and 27 years of age, but may turn 28 in a year of qualification;
- You must be a South African citizen;
- You should not currently be employed full-time;
- You should not be claiming UIF:
- You should have completed Grade 9 or higher;
- You should not currently be enrolled in other tertiary studies; and
- You should have regular access to a digital device such as a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Please contact Mzimasi Mboyana at 078 313 2901 or 021 855 2848 or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
'We bring you the latest Garden Route, Hessequa, Karoo news'