LIFESTYLE NEWS - This dish has only six ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to throw together.
You will need:
- 500g pasta.
- A quarter cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Two cups sweet corn kernels.
- Two cups cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- A quarter cup cream cheese.
- One cup fresh cilantro, chopped.
What to do:
Cook pasta in salty water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a pan heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add sweet corn and cherry tomatoes to pan and sauté until corn is cooked through, about three minutes.
Add cream cheese to pan and stir until cream cheese is melted, about two minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the pasta to pan and toss to coat with sauce.
Reserve two tablespoons of chopped cilantro for garnish. Toss remaining cilantro with pasta.
Serve immediately and top with reserved cilantro for garnish.