GEORGE NEWS - All three suspects accused of the murder of Hlompho Mohapi in July briefly appeared in the George Magistrate's Court on Tuesday 30 October.
The case was postponed until 27 January 2019 for further investigation. The accused, Melisizwe Monqo (30), his fiancée Siphosihle Pamba (23) and co-accused Phumlani Qusheka (28) were denied bail in the George Magistrate's Court in August.
They have been in custody since they were arrested shortly after Mohapi's body was found dumped next to the Voëlklip road near Herold's Bay.
Before her murder, two life insurance policies and a funeral policy were taken out on her life.
Read previous articles:
- Hlompho murder: Suspects denied bail
- Hlompho murder case: Suspects denied bail
- Hlompho murder: Verdict on bail application
- Stains were Hlompho's blood
- Phones to be analysed in Hlompho murder
- Web of deceit behind murder, court hears
- Hlompho's murder: Insurance scams order of the day
- Shocking evidence heard in court
- Phone found in murder suspect's cell
- Trio in Hlompho murder want bail
- Pastor's fiancé 3rd suspect in murder
- Third suspect arrested after Hlompho's murder
- Pastor's bail application next week
- Pastor in court for Hlompho's murder
- Was Hlompho's murder premeditated?
- Confiscated vehicle allegedly used in murder
- Brutal murder leaves many questions
- Voëlklip murder update
- Man arrested after Voëlklip murder
- Victim texts for help before murder
- Vrou se liggaam op Voëlklip-Pad gevind
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'