GEORGE NEWS - The search for the missing Scheepers mother, Heidi (35) and her daughter, Cozette (6), will continue today if the weather allows.
"If weather permits, divers will go out again this morning. A coastal patrol will also continue," said Southern Cape police spokesperson, Capt Malcolm Pojie.
Police and rescue divers have been scouring the coastline for Scheepers and her daughter since Tuesday.
On Wednesday, the body of Scheepers' young son, Hugo (2) was recovered from the area where their VW Caravelle went over the side of a cliff in the Voëlklip area.
The vehicle was recovered late on Thursday evening.
Scheepers and her children were reported missing by husband Ettienne, on Tuesday evening at approximately 20:30 after they didn't come home from the beach.
Candle light service
An intimate candle light service was held for Hugo at Little Farm School in Heather Park (George) last night, Friday 25 October. Hugo attended the school.
Read previous articles:
- Memory wall for young Hugo Scheepers
- Soektog na ma en dogter gaan voort
- Update: Child's body recovered from Voëlklip
- Search operation now a recovery operation
- Soektog na ma en kinders hervat
- Missing: Focus on Voëlklip
- Soektog na ma en kinders gaan voort
- Urgent appeal from police
- Ma en kinders steeds vermis
- Mother and children missing
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'