KNYSNA NEWS - The Victor Molosi murder trial resumed at the Knysna Magistrate's Court this morning. The matter is sitting before the High Court.
Molosi, an ANC councillor, was gunned down outside his home in Concordia Knysna last year.
The three accused; former ward councillor Velile Waxa, Mawande Makhala and Vela Patrick Dumile plead not guilty on all counts.
They are facing charges of murder, conspiracy to commit murder and possession of an unlicensed firearm and are appearing before Judge RCA Henney.
The fourth accused, Mandla Tyololo will be tried separately.
State witness, Luzuko Makhala, Makhala's brother is currently under oath.
Read previous articles:
- Molosi murder trial commences
- Molosi murder trial continues in George
- Picketing outside George court
- Bail hearing causes traffic backup
- Who is funding these accused
- Molosi still mobilising community
- Remembering Molosi
- Remembering Victor Molosi
'We bring you the latest Knysna, Garden Route news'