GARDEN ROUTE NEWS - Want to combine your education with getting into shape?
Then eta George is the answer!
Don’t wait; enroll now for our 6x6 course.
After successful completion, you will be qualified in the following areas and will receive the following certificates:
- Personal Trainer
- Group Training Instructor (HITT)
- Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Yoga Instructor
- Pilates Instructor
- Sport Massage Therapist
Admission criteria and fees:
Applicants must have a Grade 12 certificate.
To register, visit eta campus in CJ Langenhoven Road at George Eco Stop Center or complete the online application form here.
Course fees for 2021: R35 000 (Includes all learning material, exams, tuition, practicals and re-assessments.)
Next intake: 5 July 2021
Should you wish to complete these courses individually, you would need to have completed Anatomy, Biomechanics and Physiology as a requirement.
Take note of the following dates for these modules:
- Personal Training / Sports Massage 5 July
- GEI Yoga / GEI Resistance, HIIT & Bootcamp: 30 & 31 July
- GEI Indoor Cycling: 17 & 18 September
- GEI Pilates: 8 & 9 October
Start dates for the short courses:
- Personal Trainer: 5 July 2021
- Sports Massage: 16 July 2021
- GEI Yoga: 4 August 2021
- GEI Resistance, HIIT & Bootcamp: 27 August 2021
- GEI Indoor Cycling: 24 September 2021
- GEI Pilates: 13 October 2021
Should you be interested in completing the Individual Short Courses, please feel free to contact eta College George.
Telephone number: 044 873 0842
WhatsApp and mobile: 084 620 4099
061 585 3490
F: 086 263 2069
C: 061 370 1028
'We bring you the latest Garden Route news'