LIFESTYLE NEWS - This decadent trifle is too delicious for words.
1 bag (125g) Beacon Toffchocs, roughly chopped
1 bag (125g) Beacon Turkish Delight, roughly chopped
1 pack brownie mix
2 x chocolate instant pudding
¼ cup cup sherry (optional)
3 cups whipping cream
1 slab (80g) Beacon Milk Chocolate
2 punnets strawberries
1. Prepare and bake brownie according to pack instructions.
2. Prepare chocolate instant pudding according to pack instructions. Refrigerate until set, 1 – 2 hours.
3. Divide the entire brownie pan in half, one part for each layer. Sprinkle spoonfuls of sherry over the brownie to absorb.
4. Whip cream until light and fluffy.
5. To assemble, roughly crumble a layer of brownie at the base.
6. Top with a layer of chocolate pudding, followed by a layer of strawberries, a layer of whipped cream then Toffchoc and Turkish Delight pieces.
7. Repeat until you end with a layer of whipped cream.
8. Garnish the top of the trifle with fresh strawberries and Beacon Milk Chocolate. shavings.
9. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Serve.
Recipe supplied by Foodies of SA