GEORGE NEWS - There are high voltage faults in the following areas: FM Tower, Rondebossie and Witfontein still off due to damage to 11kv bundle. Assessments will be done and repairs to follow.
- Modderrivier - contractor will complete repairs today.
- Hoekwil, Bosbok Street still off.
- Herold's Bay, Colnera Farm - trees on overhead line.
- Wilderness Heights section - damage to transformer.
- Die Rus, Blanco - trees to be removed, minor repairs to be completed.
Low Voltage Faults:
All problems have been addressed.
- Denneoord, Silverbos Street - repairs required to main breaker.
- Thembalethu - power still off in Dameni, Mandela Village and Sityebityebi. Serius damage to lines, will take time for repairs.
We again remind consumers that load shedding will start today at 16:00-18:30 in George and 19:00-21:30 in Uniondale.
Please contact Customer Services Electrotechnical: 044 801 9222, 044 803 9222, 044 874 3917 to report outages.
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'