GEORGE NEWS - Two local motorbike clubs, the Christian Motorcyclists Association (CMA) and Warlocks South Africa (WSA), need your help in keeping the less fortunate warm this winter.
They will be hosting their annual blanket run on 16 May and are in need of donations to assist those in need this winter.
Blankets and warm clothing can be dropped off at various convenient places in the Garden Route.
- Lombard Kotze INC, 134 Merriman Street, George
- Motorcycle Madness, 45 Market Street, George
- Cape to London Restaurant, 114 Baron van Reede Street, Oudtshoorn
- After Dark/Na Donker, 41 St Saviour Street, Oudtshoorn
- The Motorcycle Graveyard, 30 Boswerker Street, Knysna Industrial.
Participants can gather at the Bikers Church at 19 3rd Street, George East after the service from where they will ride to the Warlocks clubhouse in Oudtshoorn. Church starts at 09:30.
For more information contact Freddie on 082 928 0162 or David on 082 775 6660.
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'