Advertorial Gallery Video
GEORGE BUSINESS NEWS - Harvil House, recently launched lifestyle centre and accommodation in York Street, just announced a sensational competition that will undoubtedly change the winner's life.
The winner of this competition will walk away with the grand prize worth over R30 000!
Participants who want to stand a chance at winning the substantial prize must hurry up, because the competition closes on 2 May 2021.
Phrases such as "intentional inspiration" and "authentic and raw yet modern design" are used to describe this exciting development. The tenants of Harvil House offer an exciting mix of food, coffee, health and beauty services, medically assisted weight loss programmes, a dental practice, financial advice and so much more.
It therefore flows naturally that the competition put forward by Harvil House is nothing short of an inspiration.
The GRAND PRIZE includes:
• Anti-wrinkle Injections (BTX) and Fillers by Dr Nicola of Skinstitute
• DermExcel products and Aesthetic Treatments with RN Christine of Skinstitute
• Hair Makeover (Colour, Cut and Products) with Yozelde Nel of Michelangelo Hair Salon & Dry Bar
• Microblading Package, Brow Lamination, Calming Sensitivity Facial, Full Set Classic Lash Extension, Gel Overlay on Hands and Luxury Pedicure with Gel Overlay with Michelle Theron of Beula Beauty House
• Flash Home Bleaching / Teeth Whitening with Tim of Centre-4-Dental-Excellence
• 3 x Month Oneweigh Package with Susan Els of OneWeigh
• R500 Gift Voucher from poco.loco
• MAUI JIM Sunglasses from Dirk and Danette Kotzé of Dirk Kotzé Optometrist
• Two nights accommodation in the two-bedroom Harvil House Self-catering Serviced Apartments
To enter the competition, please send your motivation (not more than 350 words) as to why you, or a loved one, deserve this incredible makeover, to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a photograph.
Also follow Harvil House and all the brilliant sponsors on Facebook and Instagram (only the business pages).
During a high tea at Harvil House on Saturday 17 April, guests were introduced to all the services on offer at this stylish lifestyle centre in York Street. See a photo gallery here.
Watch a video below:
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'