GEORGE NEWS - The Cansa Irma Bruschi Care Home, situated at 103 Merriman Street George, provides accommodation for cancer patients who are undergoing treatment at a centre far from home. Guests stay for an average of six weeks and receive meals and transport to and from the treatment centre.
Services offered include:
- Accommodation for twelve cancer patients in four comfortable rooms;
- Three well-balanced meals per day;
- Night caregiver;
- Individual and group counselling;
- Support group meetings;
- Proximity to hospitals and oncology units;
- Provision of wigs if required;
- Access to breast prostheses; nutritional supplements; stoma products as well as medical loan equipment such as wheelchairs and walking aids.
For more information contact Tersia Fourie on 044 874 4824 / Cansa toll free on 0800 22 66 22 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'