GEORGE NEWS - All municipal offices remain open, but access has been restricted to employees.
George Municipality requests the public to phone in with queries, correspond via e-mail where possible or use online services where available.
- When paying accounts, please use your "GRG" account number as reference and e-mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepaid electricity can be purchased at www.prepaid24.co.za; www.itronenergy.co.za or www.ipay.co.za. The token is automatically sent to the client via SMS or e-mail. Apps belonging to banks also have the prepaid purchase function.
- For blocked prepaid electricity meters, enquire telephonically to 044 801 9373 / 801 9064 / 801 9184, or send e-mail queries to email@example.com.
- Proof of payment for blocked meters must be faxed to 086 457 1357 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the prepaid meter number in the correspondence. After-hours queries regarding prepaid meters that are blocked can be directed to 063 699 5998.
- After hours: Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 20:00; Saturday 08:00 to 20:00 and Sunday 08:00 to 14:00.
Send general enquiries to email@example.com or phone 044 801 9111.
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'