SOUTHERN CAPE NEWS - Make your way to De Krans Wine Cellar in Calitzdorp for the annual Spring Blossom Festival on 2 and 3 September.
This time of the year the fruit trees, in particular the apricot and peach trees, are in full bloom and it is truly a sight to behold.
The spring blossoms traditionally indicate the start of the season for the fruit and wine industries.
Visitors to De Krans will be able to experience this beautiful sight for themselves as well as enjoy a few more exciting offerings during their visit:
• Kickstart your Saturday at with the Vineyard Run. Jog or walk through the vineyards whilst admiring the breathtakingly beautiful orchards in full bloom.
• Take a leisurely stroll through the orchards to admire the beauty of the magnificent blossoms. The perfect opportunity to capture the splendour of Spring.
• Fantastic wine prizes will be up for grabs for the best photographs taking at De Krans during the weekend.
• Plant and adopt your own young vine, at R20 per vine. All these funds received will be donated to the Hope Options Centre in Calitzdorp.
• Browse at leisure through the market at De Krans, which will be open to the public on 2 September only from 10:00.
• A new attraction this year is the unique Calitzdorp High Tea, which will be available only on Sunday, 3 September, from 11:00.
Concluding what promises to be a weekend of fun and festivities is the De Krans Cocktail Hour on Sunday, 3 September from 12:00.
For more information and bookings contact, Bessie Swanepoel on 044 213 3314 or email email@example.com.
'We bring you the latest Garden Route, Karoo, Hessequa news'
Read more about:
No related articles found.
No more articles found.
CONNECT WITH US
Tomorrow: clear sky | 19° | George
Vote submission failed. Please try again later.
I'm a 51 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 33 and 59.
I'm a 49 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 38 and 50.
I'm a 59 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 52 and 64.
I'm a 41 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 50.
Copyright 2019 Group Editors Co PTY Ltd t/a George Herald