MOSSEL BAY NEWS - The identity parade in which one of the accused charged in the Still Bay farm murder was identified, has been deemed admissible today.
Heila Kilian was murdered in April 2018 during an attack on the farm Gazania outside Still Bay.
Kilian was visiting her sister Brenda and brother-in-law David Thomas on their farm when she was murdered.
The trial continues this afternoon with the cross examination of state's witness, Shaun Vorster.
- Judge to decide about photos in court
- Plaasmoord: Identiteitsparade vandag onder vergrootglas
- Murder at farm braai: 5 in court
- Farm murder: 5 to appear in high court
- Plaasaanval: Blye weersiens word tragedie
- Stilbaai-Plaasmoord: 4 verdagtes vas
- Opvolg: Vrou sterf in plaasaanval
- Plaasaanval: Gerugte van arrestasies onwaar
- Opvolg: Vrou sterf tydens plaasaanval
- Plaasaanval buite Stilbaai: 1 dood
'We bring you the latest Garden Route, Hessequa, Karoo news'