- There are two variants due for release with power ranging from 340kW/600Nm in the GT to 375kW/650Nm in the GT S with both being powered by a 4.0-litre turbo V8 mated with an AMG Speedshift DCT seven-speed sports transmission. This should be more than enough considering the fact that its aluminium chassis weighs just 231kg making for a kerb weight of 1 540kg.
- The top of the range GT S can go from 0-100km/h in just 3.8 seconds while the GT manages a time of 4.0 seconds. Top speeds for each model is 310km/h for the GT S and 304km/h for the GT.
- It is expected to go on sale in South Africa some time during 2015.
- The GT is equipped with a mechanical rear differential as standard while the GT S is fitted with an electronically controlled differential.
- Potential buyers will be happy to know that there are safety features such as a Collision Prevention Assist Plus, Adaptive Brake, Attention Assist and the tyre pressure monitoring system.
Used cars for sale in Namibia