LIFESTYLE NEWS - A super yummy breakfast idea for the whole family.
1 roll puff pastry
1 cup cream cheese
1 can KOO baked beans in tomato sauce
6 slices of bacon
2 cups of cheddar cheese, grated
Salt and black pepper, to taste
Chopped spring onions, for serving
1. Roll out the puff pastry sheet onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Fold over a small edge on each side of the pastry to create an edge for the crust and seal with a fork.
3. Spread cream cheese over the pastry, followed by the baked beans and grated cheese.
4. In a frying pan over a medium heat, fry the bacon slices until cooked through golden and crispy.
5. Make 4 indentations using a spoon in the pizza. Place the cooked bacon slices over the cheese, avoiding the indents if possible.
6. Crack the 4 eggs into the indents. Season with salt and black pepper.
7. Bake the pizza for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C, or until the pastry and cheese are golden and the whites of the eggs have set.
8. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped spring onions before serving.