MOSSEL BAY NEWS - All roads, besides Louis Fourie Road between the casino and Dana Bay robots, are now open.
This follows protest action in the area since early this morning.
Most major roads, including the N2, were closed as a result of the protests.
Motorists are advised to drive carefully as there is is still a lot of debris on the roads.
PLEASE NOTE: The access road to Dana Bay should be regarded as a need to use, as it is opened and closed haphazardly depending on the situation.
"All to be on high alert," says Mossel Bay's municipal manager. "If there is danger, please do not proceed."
Read previous articles:
• Latest update: Protest action
• Mosselbaai-protesaksie: 15 gearresteer
• Mossel Bay protest action: Situation tense
• Municipal manager calls for calm
• Protesaksie: Situasie gespanne
• Protest action in Mossel Bay
'We bring you the latest Garden Route, Karoo, Hessequa news'