GEORGE NEWS - Eskom is implementing load shedding on a regular basis.
Find below the new generic load shedding schedule for George.
This is how it works:
- The schedule is only applicable if Eskom formally announces load shedding.
- The schedule is generic, which means it applies for all the months of the year. If a month only has 30 days, then you just skip the 31st and start the next day on 1 again.
- The days of the month is listed on top from 1 to 31.
- The hours of the day is listed on the left, starting date first and ending date in the second block.
- The dark blue blocks are the times in which load shedding will apply, if it is announced by Eskom.
- The number inside the blue box is the STAGE of load shedding that applies for that time. So, if the block has a 1 in it, that is the date and time on which Stage 1 load shedding will apply - if Eskom announces Stage 1 load shedding for that day.
- As the stages go higher, the more times you may be without electricity. So, if Eskom declares Stage 3 load shedding, the blocks for Stage 1 and Stage 2 automatically also applies together with Stage 3.
'We bring you the latest George, Garden Route news'