We do apologise
Due to unforeseen technical problems, our classified advertisements could not be published online and in the newspaper in their entirety this week.
Ons vra om verskoning
Weens onvoorsiene tegniese probleme verskyn slegs ‘n gedeelte van ons geklassifiseerde advertensies aanlyn en in hierdie week se koerant.
Holiday Guide 2016|2017
Download Sport Guide
Submit an Event
Those Camera Guys
Inspirasie viri Nasie
Kantlyn | Margin
Life in the Slow Lane
Like it is
Looking for a Car?
Avoid the flu
LIFESTYLE NEWS - With winter around the corner, it is time again to protect oneself against contracting influenza.
The Western Cape Department Health has a number of tips on preventative measures that will lower your risk of getting flu:
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. When you are sick, keep your distance from others.
2. If possible, stay home from work, school or errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick.
4. Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.
6. Practise other good health habits: Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Vaccination is currently available, free of charge, at community health centres and clinics to people who are at high risk for influenza-related complications because of underlying medical conditions.
Visit your nearest clinic for more information.
09:35 (GMT+2), Mon, 23 April 2012
you will be directed to the registration page. Once you have completed the registration process, please return to this page.
New Zealand Dollar
Get your free daily horoscope + free daily forecast below.
Choose your zodiac sign:
March 21 - April 19
September 23 - October 22
April 20 - May 20
October 23 - November 21
May 21 - June 20
November 22 - December 21
June 21 - July 22
December 22 - January 19
July 23 - August 22
January 20 - February 18
August 23 - September 22
February 19 - March 20
Five-year-old Saroo gets lost on a train and is taken thousands of...
Monster Trucks (3D)
Looking for any way to get away from the life and town he was born into,...
A koala named Buster Moon has one final chance to restore his theater to...
When Callum Lynch explores the memories of his ancestor Aguilar and gains...
Wanneer die begroting vir Romeo & Juliet gesny word vir opgraderings...
More Movie Trailers >
Air hockey is one of everyone's favorite challenges! Represent your...
Mini Pool 3
This is the most advanced edition of the popular online version of Pool...
In this Digital Domino Game all the rules are the same as the real game....
The classic mind-wracking math puzzle game is now online! With a brad new...
More Games >
Do you think the recent fires raging across the Western Cape is a result of arson?
I'm a 55 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 42 and 53.
I'm a 38 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 40.
View more profiles...
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 60.
I'm a 56 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 67.
View more profiles...
More Group Editors Publications & Online Platforms
Copyright © 2017 Group Editors Co PTY Ltd t/a George Herald